THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED ARTHUR...
...whose concepts appeared to be LARGER.
He harnessed experience, led many through resistance, and yielded an audience that's smarter.
BIOS. THEY TEND TO SOUND ARROGANT AND POMPOUS.
It’s where you are supposed to brag about how great you are for the purpose of another person determining whether I am worth their time...hmmmm, isn't that what social media is for?
Let's cut to the chase: I am worth your time.
It’s simply not in my nature to talk about myself.
Therefore, the remainder of this page will be narrated in the third-person.
And so, without further ado, let's meet Labz founder, Arthur Zards.
Arthur is an original Internet entrepreneur founding an Internet company before the web browser even existed. He wasn't learning about digital marketing, branding, innovation, and development; he was creating it. He is a self-described TED fanatic and is the founder and executive director of TEDxNaperville.
Arthur founded Lab Z, an Innovation Experience Agency that focuses on a new approach to speaking and conference production. His speaker clients get standing ovations and his clients conferences transform into memorable and engaging experiences.
In his spare time he carves Tiki Moai, jumps off cliffs in his paraglider and grills a mean Picanha on his home-built 850 lb wood-fired grill.
His mantra is to “create an idea, get people excited, do it, repeat.”
What Arthur Has Cultivated at TED/TEDxNaperville
- Founded and leads a 76+ volunteer team to produce a yearly event of over 850 participants and over a dozen speakers and performers.
- Awarded a TED prize for "Best Design" for regional representation.
- Created numerous best practices for the TED/TEDx community including Partnership and Speaker publications, a Sponsorship Ebook, and a dynamic website dedicated to sharing engagement ideas for TEDx organizers.
- TED speaker at a TED conference, Palm Springs, on name badge best practices for events.
- Speaker at TEDxBeaconStreet, Boston.
- Hosted a conference session in Doha, Qatar on event engagement strategies for TED.
- Curated speaker content for over 250 speakers for TEDxNaperville, other TEDx events, and corporate entities.
- Led workshops on partnership engagement at TED Vancouver
- Regularly hosts global video conferences for TEDx organizers mentoring and education.
- Created interactive engagement tools used at TED Summit, Banf, and TED Global, Tanzania.